Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day weekend!

I hope you all have a happy Father's Day weekend, and especially a wonderful Father's Day tomorrow. I am so thankful that my husband is such a caring and loving father to our children! (He's great as a husband, too!) Our tradition is to surprise him with breakfast in bed on Father's Day. Typically french toast or pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, orange juice and milk. We have been doing this for him every year for the past few years, so I'm not sure if it's really a surprise anymore or not, but even if it's not he still acts like it is for the kids.

Here is a layout I did a while back, but it seems appropriate to share it with you now since tomorrow is Father's Day. Credits can be seen here.



And in honor of Father's Day, we're having a sale over at My Life and Scrap today and tomorrow (Saturday, June 20 and Sunday, June 21). 35% off all personal use products storewide!
So be sure to go check it out!

2 comments:

Lynn Grieveson said...

What a lovely layout - and that sounds like a nice tradition. :-)

Designs By Kelin said...

OH I loved reading your blog thank you! Hope hubby enjoys breakfast.