Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grand Opening Sale, and a free template!

Hi, everyone! Wow, it's been busy lately! Have I got plenty of news to share!

First off, I'm so excited to announce the grand opening of my new store at My Life and Scrap! It is such a fun place! We have plenty of challenges going on in the forum every month, so if you haven't been by, be sure to come check it out. You can come have some fun getting some layouts scrapped, and earn points toward a gift certificate to the My Life and Scrap store at the same time!

To celebrate the grand opening of my new store at My Life and Scrap, everything in my store is 30% off through Sunday, June 14, 2009.



Meanwhile, I'm also hosting this week's Thursday Template Challenge over at FaithSisters. You can find all of the info here in the FaithSisters forum.

You can download the template in the FaithSisters shop.



There will be two winners chosen this week. I will choose my favorite layout, and I will also choose one random winner. Each winner will receive a coupon to my store at FaithSisters.

Here's the scoop! To be eligible to win:

* use the template. Feel free to flip it, turn it, adapt it, make it your own!

* at least 50% of the products used in your layout should be from FaithSisters. (Anyone's products from FaithSisters. They don't have to be mine!)

* Post your layout in the Template Challenge gallery for June 11, 2009. Be sure to list the products you have used in the credits for your layout.

* Link us up to your layout by posting in the challenge thread which can be found here.

This challenge ends Wednesday, June 17, 2009. I will announce the winners over in the FaithSisters forum on June 18.

Have fun! I can't wait to see your layouts!

4 comments:

Designs By Kelin said...

What a great sale and your designs just awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Hannah said...

http://hannahhurey.blogspot.com/

I used your template, but can't enter it because I don't think the papers came from Faith Sisters...but cute none the less.

Hannah said...

So, I did a VERY quick other one using For the Birds Freebie...I must not have downloaded it all...not my best work by any means